ok now as the title suggests i am really depressed about not seeing enough comments on my blog and it is so uninspiring
so i am throwing a fit and won't be writing until and unless i get good and also good no of comments(even just a friendly hi is ok)
as it is there are very few chances of anybody reading this so i know i won't get comments which is bad :(
Haha! don't get so upset without comments. The ones we get are lucky ones, not that we can always expect a lot. But jo bhi milta hain thik hi hain ... so get back again!!
ReplyDeleteHi .. :) .. hope this helps get the creative juices flowing !! :)
ReplyDeleteListen Gal...
ReplyDeleteU may be getting a very few comments.... But that doesnt prove to be the measuring block of your quality....
U must have heard of a write Shobha De...Her book is nothing better than porn....But she is famous and has got admirers. Does it mean that she is good... I don't think so...
If you are ready to compromise on your quality, i will bet you will develope a headache reading all the comments. Infact I believe most of the so called mighty bloggers are nothing better than a crap... But I think you have the potential to be a writer and thinker and you will go a long way...
So stop crying about comments and go ahead with writing...
I have been following you for a long time. Ihave read most of the posts and I am feeling like to boil you in hot water for saying You miss my comments. Since I didnt have your mail id I am putting this along with comments.You can delete it if you want to.
Your admirer!!!
aww...dont ever do tht..keep the posts cmng in..i read allthe above posts...wonderful ones...
ReplyDeleteHiee.. ;)