Wednesday, October 17, 2012

lOVE and its implications!!!!!!!

So there i was grinning like an idiot waiting for the next message to arrive..Hell I was even blushing also inviting unwanted attention (read what is wrong with her) ...But i would be dammed if i reacted in any other way
I had just got confirmed news
Right from the horse's mouth
Finally he admitted He was in LOVE
So a typical mama's boy and the ideal son of our group had admitted to falling in love.(though there were suspicions )
Jumping and clapping i guess i even did a small dance step and waited for the details patiently.
as the euphoria settled down the questions came fast and hard!!!
Oh God is she a good girl??
Is she just another Bitch.
Does this mean a bit more than just another timepass to her?
Will it blossom into "Love marriage" bliss?
Does she have any EX problem? if yes Is she still hung up on that stupid jerk (EX)
Gosh there were so many questions!!!!!!!
And I simply sighed
Hoping against Hope that his heart doesn't break.
If that happens it would be very sad
But I will still be happy for the LOVE bug caught him.


BTW : Dear God,Pl hire a new cupid and give him the right targets !!!

2 comments:

  1. Love isn't blind but lovers often refuse to see. Better see them and judge later. "Assumptions are the termites of relationships." - Henry Winkler on Relationship quotes

    ReplyDelete

hey!!!! go ahead ...write the first thing that comes to your mind :) :)