Sunday, November 20, 2016

Night out lights on

Its midnight... Yup dot 12am and l am awake. My usual routine is lights out by 10. Call me at 10.01 I would be deep in sleep :) well I have at least one good habit. ;) 
And I have one more habit.. It is the night-out-lights-on habit. Every once in a while I stay awake the whole night all by myself. Mind you I am not alone at all.. I have the most amazing company of myself with me... And also of all the things I love.. My music ,a good book and most importantly honest to yourself conversations :D

Silence of night is magical. It is a beautiful time when you can just smile and you don't need to explain it. Night times are the best times to steal isn't it? And I use these nights to steal myself away from my chaotic world.

It all started when I was in 9th std and was reading my Sidney Sheldon novel. I pretended to be asleep and waited till my parents went off to sleep... Slowly I removed the novel hidden under bed and read it rather finished it that night :D

After that there were days when I wanted to listen to love guru @radiocity91.1. Listening to his deep, soothing and sexy voice solving confusions of love lorn people was beautiful. His choice of romantic songs for the show were icing on the cake.

Then was secret chatting with boyfriend about most stupid things in the world. Once we spoke for three hours at a stretch and at the end of it neither of us knew what we spoke in past three hours.

How can I forget the late night assignments where I sleepily scribbled all my experiments and completed my files. Also with it were the writer nights when I wrote the nice and shitty posts of this very blog :)

These very nights were my companions when I cried my heart out after the break up. It has kept me a quiet company thorough the tough time. 

On one such night I found out that I was in love again... Though I dismissed it as a crush and slept with a smile on my face.

Guess it is very clear, these night outs are my adventures. My way of being crazy ;) 

Today I am just getting in touch with that little girl who keeps the best company and builds her own adventures :D  luckily I haven't lost her completely and this night has given me the bridge to stay connected with her...

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey!!!! go ahead ...write the first thing that comes to your mind :) :)