A new problem comes up unannounced at my door step. One which I could have never imagined and leaving me speechless, sleepless.
I spend countless days stressing and worrying about it, when finally I pour my heart out to her.
She listens to me patiently and as I stop talking wondering what new anybody can tell me now.
All she says is "Haan, so what happened now? its ok.. its a good thing na. its just a matter of days, we will make sure things are sorted. It is not as if something which we cant do"
And just like that , all my mountain of worries tumbles down. I get back to doing what is required instead of sitting and worrying.
with just one sentence, she ends up reminding me of my strength and my stupidity of worrying for useless things.
am I not lucky to have such a back bone in my life :) :D
I spend countless days stressing and worrying about it, when finally I pour my heart out to her.
She listens to me patiently and as I stop talking wondering what new anybody can tell me now.
All she says is "Haan, so what happened now? its ok.. its a good thing na. its just a matter of days, we will make sure things are sorted. It is not as if something which we cant do"
And just like that , all my mountain of worries tumbles down. I get back to doing what is required instead of sitting and worrying.
with just one sentence, she ends up reminding me of my strength and my stupidity of worrying for useless things.
am I not lucky to have such a back bone in my life :) :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
hey!!!! go ahead ...write the first thing that comes to your mind :) :)