Thursday, December 22, 2011

It is the way of life

Calm shores of water are very serene and everything looks and feels beautiful.Happiness simply surrounds you. Then suddenly a lighting strikes. Maybe a storm follow. And you whole world gets scattered.
Life still goes on. you have to pick yourself up and move on. Slowly you start collecting bit and pieces and start building again. All of which sounds like a very good plan but very difficult to implement.You push yourself towards that serenity.
I have learnt life is not always merry. But with a few loving souls and some precious gem of friends. the ride becomes bearable. A few pinches of smile and laughter you start believing in the good of universe. facing each storm i guess adds to you experience of life.
I guess it all boils down to this:-
"STORMS WILL COME AND GO BUT YOU WILL STAY ON AND SO THE LEGACY CONTINUES :D :)"
AND OF COURSE THANK GOD I SURVIVED THIS ONE !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey!!!! go ahead ...write the first thing that comes to your mind :) :)