"Just take Each day as it come honey" I hear myself say to a friend.Someone who is having tough time to adjust to new things. I am happy i could help her out. As the day comes to an end i sit out on my chair with that steaming cup of coffee.
Instantly i can hear my Brother's voice calling out "such a huge glass?? i am telling you don't get addicted"
I turn a deaf ear to him cursing under my breath i walk out .
There is a lot of noise in the house. Someone is yelling ,someone is watching T.V.
Or maybe there is a lot of noise in my Brain perhaps my soul. For a moment i want to just run away. Running away does help. Quitting is an amazing option especially when you are helpless in a situation. All i want to do is fall down and cry my heart out.I want the worse to get over with. I can't see someone close to my heart in pain. I want to share my happiness.Just run over to him and show him my achievements. But i am helpless. I can't do anything. What's the point in having a life??
I want some heavenly power to intervene and make things alright.
All i want is a smile or perhaps some peacefulness.
Yet there is nothing i can do, just stand and watch how the world moves on.
And i move on taking each day at its worst i guess. Going yourself through some misery is than having to see someone you love in misery.....
Thinking of you :))
ReplyDeleteHope all is good ... take care ..
ReplyDelete