Monday, January 26, 2015

The Child!!!!!

"Good night child. Go to sleep now" and with that he ended the conversation.
The use of child bemused me. Not only me but if you ever see me and then try to think of me as a child you would have an lol moment.
So I had yet another reason to fight with him. How dare he call me a child???
When I demanded reasoning for his dumb name calling, his answer left me dumbfounded.
You are a child.. You act kiddish and are so naive.I have never met anyone who is like you.
The thing is I have always been this mature person who has her head in the right place. Always a person who acts and behaves a 100 yrs older than I really am.
But somewhere deep inside that mature person hid a child which kept me company. That kid was my support system for the worst of my times.
Its funny how that child comes out so easily in front of him. May be because he just let's me be.I can act goofy and do stupid things and I know it would be taken correctly :)
So ya I am a child and of course he gave me a children's day gift ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey!!!! go ahead ...write the first thing that comes to your mind :) :)