Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Star crossed lovers

'I am sorry for doing it again. I know it won't work out.
Every time we talk I promise myself
That we will end up being great friends.
Sometimes it takes months, sometimes a week and some time just a day or a moment but I always end up falling in love with you.'

A drop of tear smudged her writing and she just shut it closed and embraced her pillow. Tomorrow, she promised herself. She would try once more to get over it. She promised herself a new start. It would be a lot easier if only she found a few answers. 
***************************************
'I am sorry for hurting you over and over again. Every time we start talking I know it is going to happen again. When we talk its like a missing puzzle falling into place seamlessly. Neither can you help it nor I. Every time I speak to you, a part of me comes alive. Yet I know we must not see or talk to each other. Perhaps in a parallel world we were meant to be together but not here. Not in this day... not in this lifetime. Someday you will realise why I did this... someday maybe you will not hate me for all this. It breaks my heart to not see you smile. In your innocence lies your beauty. You are a strong person and I know you will get over it. One day I will be nothing more than more a distant memory.

I LOVE YOU
I will always love you.'
He closed his laptop shut and boarded the flight flying away to someplace unknown. Far enough to be out of her world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey!!!! go ahead ...write the first thing that comes to your mind :) :)