Sunday, May 17, 2015

the choice

Recently I learnt that the life span of a butterfly is just a week. Interestingly its only job is to find a conducive environment to lay its eggs.
Neets simply asked do you ever think butterfly would ask whats the point of my life???? Whereas I wondered how beautiful a butterfly's life was. It is simple and sorted. You come, fly around, lay some eggs and your done with your life.
Simple and sweet unlike our lives where it simply keeps getting complicated every single second.
I want a simple and sorted life nothing less nothing more.
A small sweet world where there is love in abundance. A place where you can trust ppl blindly. Place you just do your work and are satisfied. A world devoid of jealousy, mis understandings, hatred, back stabber and cheating. Of course a world where there is no definition of anything perfect.
Somewhere deep down I think everyone wants just the same, yet none of us ever get any of it. And I am scared that I might not have that world of mine.
As I sit down to right this I realise that every moment of our lives is nothing but a choice. A choice to over come our fears or give in to them. A Choice to struggle with negativity or to stay positive.
And today I choose only one thing for myself. I choose to be happy,secure, committed and confident  for life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey!!!! go ahead ...write the first thing that comes to your mind :) :)