Thursday, June 4, 2015

London special

Its been exactly 7 months since...
First time I heard I was going to London I wouldn't believe it to be true. When I entered the city it felt as though somebody had thrown me far away from my loved ones and shit scared I wanted to hop on the next flight back.
I slowly and surely

went around. Losing the way to apartment and finding the right with Google maps was a silly adventure.

Looking at all the chocolates in tesco and wanting to pick them all up was well cute.
After four days of work- home routine stepping out to see the tower bridge was amazing. That day I fell in love with three things tower bridge (aka London), myself and Mr AS.
Planning to see all the possible places.. Choosing the next food to try out... Making friends and tagging up with fellow countrymen to roam around.
Shopping for the little nephew and collecting on all the little possible souvenirs for myself.
The memories are slowly fading now. Sometimes I hardly remember I had been there until someone randomly mentions it. But every time it is mentioned a small smile spreads across my face :)

1 comment:

  1. thats exactly how fast life moves on nowadays..its just a blink and the day is gone.... forever...

    ReplyDelete

hey!!!! go ahead ...write the first thing that comes to your mind :) :)