Saturday, October 24, 2015

Long time!!!

Hi Blog,

Sorry i have ignored you for a long time....and by long time i mean for years...(Ya the few posts in between were drunken writing..If you know what i mean *wink*)

And sorry for thinking that you are the reason for all my problems and wanting to kill you..Ya i was having evilish stupid thoughts.

But...Don't worry.. now onwards i will never neglect you...I have got my senses back..Phew... Thank God for that!!

So here's the deal...I will write to you..hopefully daily, and keep you updated and promise never ever to ignore you henceforth.

I know I have been stupid for so many years now..maybe it was part of growing up.

Best part is and will always be that you are the sole reason,why i bounced back and If not for you i would have been lost in this huge stupid world...

Thank you for picking up the mirror and showing me the reflection!!!

Your's truly and sincerely
 -simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey!!!! go ahead ...write the first thing that comes to your mind :) :)