Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Silent End

I have tried many times to write the end of our story, but i failed. even now i am not sure if i will finish this, But if you are reading this then you know I finished it after many tears.

We were having coffee and suddenly kali mentions you and declares, "I miss him. He is an awesome person, if we live a life then we should live it like AS" 

I am annoyed with the statement and ask what is so great about AS. He doesn't miss a beat and says "you cant explain it vyshnavi. Sometimes you just know, He has an amazing smile and the way he is with everyone".
He laughs when I ask if he is in touch with you, he scolds me "what kind of question is that vyshnavi, how can i not be in touch with my bava, how can i forget him?"

May be that is the reason why I fell in love with you, may it is the same reason why i miss you.

But I am not supposed to miss you, I am not supposed to love you. I shouldn't even be thinking about you. All this is because , you said leave it. It will not work out. 

I dont think much about you,seriously I weed you out of my thoughts. Its not like i am not reminded of you, one thought/one place/one silent moment reminds me and then there is a next memory ready to replay itself and before i know it.I  am dreaming of a day when you will finally come back to your senses and are standing in front of me. That is the precise moment when i know i have gone too far, you are never coming back. That day would never come,as i am the only black mark,the biggest mistake in your life.

In your biggest mistake, I find my biggest strength. Strength to move on,strength to make myself a better life and not having to depend on someone. In overcoming a childish dream of a stupid girl I find a resolve of an independent woman who wants to walk on her own.

Sometimes , only sometimes i wonder,  Do you ever think of me the way I do? Do you ever miss me? Hopefully you don't think or miss me, because even if you do there is no point, you may simply be saddened for a moment and then remind yourself that what you did was for the best.

You have a wonderful tiny world of yours, blessed with the love of your family and few close friends,I hope you have a blessed life ahead, you reach the pinnacle of your success, I truly wish the best of everything for you, because you are one of the very few kind souls who spreads a smile on everyone's face.

Thank you for giving me a treasure box of memories,I will cherish them.May be even tell stories about it to my grandkids, Thank you for making me realize, there are few things that i need to do in my life rather than wait for a stupid prince charming to sweep me off my feet. I rather build my dreams around my own self rather than rely on someone else only to be thrown in a black ditch once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey!!!! go ahead ...write the first thing that comes to your mind :) :)