Thank you for coming in my life. You are the best thing to have happened to me. You gave me awesome wonderful memories... You have showed that love does exist for sure. Love makes life colourful. Most importantly you have shown me that my world is beautiful and I am beautiful.
Thank you for leaving as well..
Because I understood love is not enough. I need trust as well in my life. Trust that even if I jump off a cliff, my guy will be there to catch me irrespective of anything. Trust that no matter what, he will discuss things with me. Trust that he will tell me the truth. That he trusts me enough to share his life with me. Fact that he has the same trust on me that I have on him.
Even best of love often fails due to lack of trust. Wherever there is trust , love follows soon :)
When a girl asks you if will you take care of her better than her parents, it is not a question it is more of an open challenge. More of a standard that a guy needs to keep up to.It is not a very easy thing.
Today I realise trust and faith is what bonds people together forever.
When we broke up I was dumbfound. I couldn't digest the fact that such true, innocent love can be broken off. If love didn't bind two people then what was it that held two people together.
Today I know the answer, it is trust and faith on each other. Love is just a path to build that trust.
Trust is the thing not love that i am looking for.... Finally I get it!!!
Thank you for leaving as well..
Because I understood love is not enough. I need trust as well in my life. Trust that even if I jump off a cliff, my guy will be there to catch me irrespective of anything. Trust that no matter what, he will discuss things with me. Trust that he will tell me the truth. That he trusts me enough to share his life with me. Fact that he has the same trust on me that I have on him.
Even best of love often fails due to lack of trust. Wherever there is trust , love follows soon :)
When a girl asks you if will you take care of her better than her parents, it is not a question it is more of an open challenge. More of a standard that a guy needs to keep up to.It is not a very easy thing.
Today I realise trust and faith is what bonds people together forever.
When we broke up I was dumbfound. I couldn't digest the fact that such true, innocent love can be broken off. If love didn't bind two people then what was it that held two people together.
Today I know the answer, it is trust and faith on each other. Love is just a path to build that trust.
Trust is the thing not love that i am looking for.... Finally I get it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
hey!!!! go ahead ...write the first thing that comes to your mind :) :)