Wednesday, May 18, 2016

swimming and some more swimming :D

Everytime i go inside water, two things strike me. The awesomeness of swiming and why haven't i still written anything about it.

So here it is, yes I have joined swimming and am in the process of learning this awesome skill. The experience is liberating to say the least and the possibilities that it will open is endless.

I have always wanted to learn swimming but never really got a chance and somehow everything fell into place in perfect fusion and I started this class.

The moment you go inside the water and start floating, it is so peaceful. It is a divine feeling. As i take baby steps towards learning, one day i might not remember how different this learning experience was. But i will always carry with me the joy of being inside water.

Whenever i swim i feel as though i am away from everything, lost in my own world. I can easily hide inside water away from everything and then choose to come back whenever i want to.

Yeah I am a little crazy like that and just a little more crazy about swimming I guess :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey!!!! go ahead ...write the first thing that comes to your mind :) :)