me: May be I should message him?
me2: and what exactly will you message?
me: you know just say Hi, ask him how he is doing?
me2: But why today suddenly? and why do you want to know how he is doing? or you want to know if he is doing great or just ok?
me: yeah maybe I want to find out if he is happy or miserable
me2; So if he is happy means?
me: mean he has forgotten me, and if he is even a little miserable mean he still thinks about me
me2: probably he has long forgotten you, and even if he thinks about you, misses you he is never going to come back, we know that right
doesn't matter if he has feelings for you or not. end of day he is not coming back...remember that?
me: gosh...yeah..its just that I miss him and wish he comes back.
me2: yeah...I miss him too, but he isn't coming back na honey.. chalo lets go have a amazing cup of coffee.
me: Hazelnut cappuccino?
me2: Hazelnut it is
and that evening an entire team was seen at CCD enjoying steaming cups of hot cuppa!!!
#BreakupStories
me2: and what exactly will you message?
me: you know just say Hi, ask him how he is doing?
me2: But why today suddenly? and why do you want to know how he is doing? or you want to know if he is doing great or just ok?
me: yeah maybe I want to find out if he is happy or miserable
me2; So if he is happy means?
me: mean he has forgotten me, and if he is even a little miserable mean he still thinks about me
me2: probably he has long forgotten you, and even if he thinks about you, misses you he is never going to come back, we know that right
doesn't matter if he has feelings for you or not. end of day he is not coming back...remember that?
me: gosh...yeah..its just that I miss him and wish he comes back.
me2: yeah...I miss him too, but he isn't coming back na honey.. chalo lets go have a amazing cup of coffee.
me: Hazelnut cappuccino?
me2: Hazelnut it is
and that evening an entire team was seen at CCD enjoying steaming cups of hot cuppa!!!
#BreakupStories
No comments:
Post a Comment
hey!!!! go ahead ...write the first thing that comes to your mind :) :)