Thursday, October 21, 2010

this is so so true

While I kept my heart to myself, I never had a single morning of anguish or a single night of insomnia. Since I fell in love, my life has been a sequence of anguish, losses, confusion. I think that God, by using love, managed to hide hell in the middle of Paradise

3 comments:

  1. Yunhi kisiki yaad mein rona fizul hai,
    itne anmol ansu khona fizul hai,
    rona tho unke liye jo hum par nisar hai,
    unke liye kya rona jinke aashiq hazaar hai …

    got this from the following link
    http://www.smsnshayari.com/mobile-sms/1041/rona-unpe-bekaar-hai-dard-e-bewafai-shayari/

    Hugs .. All will work out ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nice words put in the right place..well-written...but if it's from a real life experience,the only thing i would say is Love is just a part of life...Life is full of different things...see around and u will kno how lucky u r in other aspects... :D :D...life is unpredictable,so have the deserts first ;)..

    ReplyDelete

hey!!!! go ahead ...write the first thing that comes to your mind :) :)