To my dearest (would be) husband,
Hi there, I always wanted to write this letter but i guess better late than never :)
So by the time you would be reading this maybe we would have been engaged or doing full fledged shopping for the wedding.
Knowing me i would have hardly spoken to you. or maybe i would have opened up to you. I am not too sure.So if this a shocker apologies...
I am complicated and simple in lot many ways.I am pretty contradictory in many ways.Once i might be this super confident woman, a go getter and the very next moment i will be insecure like hell. are you sweating it out?? Sorry to break the news you are in for a huge roller coaster ride for life **shrugs**
!!!!****don't tell me i hadn't warned you before****!!!!
I have always imaged a fairytale like romance in my life.One in which everyone lives happily ever after.
Of course we will have our ups and downs but i hope we will sail through it and smoothly.If we ever end up fighting please make sure there isn't a long uncomfortable silence,coz rest assured i will be dying to talk to you and patch up.
I don't care if we are rich or poor.I don't care about the jewellery or properties we have or don't have.
If only daily we spend ten mins sipping probably tea/coffee and completely at peace.I would happily die in peace.
As the days we spend together and as time passes i hope we create small rituals and traditions of our own.
and when we have our kids we create a world of our own..one filled with love,trust and faith.
I hope our kids grow up to be good persons.Turn out to the happy kind of people.
And lastly but not the least when we retire i want to have a house surrounded with some greenery,Have room filled with books and DVD collections.(of course we will also have something which you are passionate about and something that we both would love).
So this is me welcoming you into my life and sharing my life with you.I cross my heart and promise to be a good wife,best friend and your partner in crime :) :)
P.S. :I will edit this post again when i make my (would be )husband's (when i find him and make him read this till then this is just a fiction :) :) )
Hi there, I always wanted to write this letter but i guess better late than never :)
So by the time you would be reading this maybe we would have been engaged or doing full fledged shopping for the wedding.
Knowing me i would have hardly spoken to you. or maybe i would have opened up to you. I am not too sure.So if this a shocker apologies...
I am complicated and simple in lot many ways.I am pretty contradictory in many ways.Once i might be this super confident woman, a go getter and the very next moment i will be insecure like hell. are you sweating it out?? Sorry to break the news you are in for a huge roller coaster ride for life **shrugs**
!!!!****don't tell me i hadn't warned you before****!!!!
I have always imaged a fairytale like romance in my life.One in which everyone lives happily ever after.
Of course we will have our ups and downs but i hope we will sail through it and smoothly.If we ever end up fighting please make sure there isn't a long uncomfortable silence,coz rest assured i will be dying to talk to you and patch up.
I don't care if we are rich or poor.I don't care about the jewellery or properties we have or don't have.
If only daily we spend ten mins sipping probably tea/coffee and completely at peace.I would happily die in peace.
As the days we spend together and as time passes i hope we create small rituals and traditions of our own.
and when we have our kids we create a world of our own..one filled with love,trust and faith.
I hope our kids grow up to be good persons.Turn out to the happy kind of people.
And lastly but not the least when we retire i want to have a house surrounded with some greenery,Have room filled with books and DVD collections.(of course we will also have something which you are passionate about and something that we both would love).
So this is me welcoming you into my life and sharing my life with you.I cross my heart and promise to be a good wife,best friend and your partner in crime :) :)
P.S. :I will edit this post again when i make my (would be )husband's (when i find him and make him read this till then this is just a fiction :) :) )
hehe... I adore such posts. A long long time back, i had written one such post. Always imagined I would show it to the gal after a few years of marriage - see whether I've/she's lived up to the letter :D
ReplyDelete